Webfetti.com

Dear blog friend:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

亲爱的博友们:

1 eye girl personal picture~

Yes Madam ^-^

Author: 1eyelady // Category:



ha~ha~ This picture is I and a famous DJ 颜微恩 Gan Mei Yan in chinese radio station(MY FM) take it in my house.


Very queer? Why I can take pic with she? Because I got lock in the fashion lockup. Before I give them change image, I am not very career it my wearing. Wearing a big size T-shirt and a jean can went out already but I come back here from Sabah, I always saw that many girls and guys wearing very fashion and make me feel jealous. I don't know how should my wearing style is better look?


suddenly one day,i have saw a program on Astro then i have send a latter to them. That is Yes Madam. The program is very good, help many ugly duck become a swan. May be the person difficult to change image that is me because me is the special cases in the program. But how difficult too~ The make-up stylist,hair stylist and the fashion stylist are so professional. So in that day I am very happy can become very pretty in halfday. Just like the Cinderella Story, can become very pretty in a few hour.


When taking the show I very feel fear and rush in show because If the person I don't know, I feel very strange even my best friend have beside me too~


In here I want to Thanks to the worker of Astro: Bess, Jasline, Kiat, Ken, Deric, Elton, and the two guys (taking camera and sound recording). And I also not forget it, ^-^ Thanks to my best friend helping me in the show, Wan Wan, Yi Mei, Kah Yan, Chun Fei and An Kang. other then that, I also want thanks to my family, cousin, and friend watching the show too~


When the show already public out in TV and YEAH! magazine many people also know me what happen with my eye, some they saw me in magazine they don't know why happen with my eye they will ask too~ I feel proud with myself '-^ ( ah~la~la~ Mun Fong,don't be realize lah~ not feel ashamed want keh~ ha~ha~XD)


That pic is I am taking the show of 'Yes Madam'! Wah~ u all get see that the elephant leg~ OMG~ I am very fat lah~ in that moment, I am very fear and rush~ Stupid Samanda Chew Mun Fong~ >.< " This is we are presentation about the changing of me before and after~

2 Responses to "Yes Madam ^-^"

hibiscus 晶 Says :
September 27, 2009 at 6:07 AM

i din watch the show but I feeling proud of U too
being a part of being brave to involve in a TV show.
Honestly,u suit the style like this not too girlish and not too boyish is just right!
keep one going girl!make ur life better not bitter OK

1eyelady Says :
September 28, 2009 at 4:44 AM

To:[Hibiscus晶]
Thanks you~ I will keep going and make my life better~

Post a Comment